Video orchestration with simple and comprehensive control of all Live, VOD and Live2VOD activity through a central GUI and API.
The VUALTO CONTROL HUB is currently in use by several Broadcasters and Content Owners to manage all aspects of the video streaming workflow. Developed after repeating work for many bespoke projects, the VUALTO CONTROL HUB brings integration with the encoders, streaming servers, workflow rules and DRM into a single set of APIs and GUI.
The VUALTO CONTROL HUB can be hosted in the cloud or on-premise or operated on a SaaS model. The architecture is modular, allowing further integrations with other third parties such as encoders and streaming servers. Currently, the VUALTO CONTROL HUB is integrated with Media Excel encoders and the Unified Streaming Platform.
So what exactly does the VUALTO CONTROL HUB do?
CONTROL YOUR LIVE STREAMING
- Configure and manage channel and event based streaming.
- Live streaming dashboard providing a single place to view and control live events.
- Schedule live events with auto start and auto publish capability.
- Stream output preview.
- Perform comprehensive searches across past events.
- View calendar based EPG to find past and future streaming events.
- Add start or stop offsets on live streams.
- Turn DRM on or off.
- Control DVR and archive length settings.
- Create clips from live streams.
- Client RESTful APIs and SDKs.
MANAGE VIDEO ON DEMAND AND LIVE2VOD
- Control and manage the VOD ingest workflow including file based and Live2VOD.
- View status of all VOD assets via the VOD status pages.
- Create, edit metadata and create new custom metadata.
- Cross reference ID to external systems.
- Preview VOD assets with or without DRM encryption.
- Trim and clip VOD assets.
- Access embed code and streaming URLs.
- Ingest MP4s from external systems.
MONITOR STREAMING AND WORKFLOW EVENTS
- Monitor multiple player windows concurrently.
- View the comprehensive live stream monitoring dashboard showing encoder and origin status.
- Access all system logs providing complete audit trail with severity levels.
- Subscription based Webhooks for event metadata and state changes.
MANAGE MULTIPLE ENCODING ACTIVITY
- Integration with encoder APIs to control start, stop and set channel outputs.
CONFIGURE AND MANAGE MULTIPLE CDN PROVIDERS
- Add streaming URLs for each CDN.
- Ability to clear CDN cache.
- Support for multiple audio tracks.
- Support for multiple language subtitles and overlays.
- Multiple language metadata.
PROVIDE TAILORED ACCESS TO OPERATIONAL STAFF
- Full user and role based management.
- Comprehensive permissions matrix.
Here are some example screenshots of the VUALTO CONTROL HUB interface…
LIVE STREAMING DASHBOARD
LIVE CHANNEL PAGE
Key to the VUALTO CONTROL HUB is it’s flexible and adaptable infrastructure and it’s ability to make your video orchestration work exactly how you need it to. For more information and to explore how the VUALTO CONTROL HUB can work for you, get in touch with our sales team by email or call +44 (0)800 031 4352.