Front-End Engineer for VUALTO, a JW Player Company
Front-End Engineers at VUALTO, a JW Player Company, enjoy the unique opportunity to interact with content creators, publishers, advertisers and video audiences at the code level. They dive into customer code, expertly implementing to ensure a premium online video viewing experience, while gaining exposure to all of the pieces that form the growing online video ecosystem.
Front-End Engineers are a critical component of VUALTO’s customer success and rapid growth. Our ideal candidate is a fast learner, with a diverse set of technical skills. You will excel at multitasking and work well in a fast-paced, and self-starting environment.
As a Front-End Engineer, you will:
- Work in a cross-functional team that focuses on our broadcaster customers.
- Help build innovative new features that help our customers grow their business.
- Write clean and reusable code using the latest web technologies.
- Participate in code reviews on GitHub and with your peers.
- Grow your expertise in TypeScript, CSS, build-tools and more.
- Take ownership of feature development, releases and performance monitoring.
- Gain career opportunities in a company that continues to grow.
- At least 2 years of experience working on front-end projects. communications skills and collaborative demeanour.
- Attention to detail implementing designs and testing across browsers.
- Some experience developing and running unit tests on front-end code#.
- An interest in best practices, frameworks and functional programming.
- An understanding of dependency management (NPM/yarn) and bundlers.
- Strong portfolio or GitHub profile.
- Experience with automated deployments for web applications.
- Experience with React, Docker, API based dashboard-development.
- Experience with and understanding of A11Y.
When you join VUALTO, a JW Player company, you are not just joining a company or a team but a family. Our goal is to take care of you, and ensure you will be successful in your new role. Your success is our success. When you join us, your benefits kick in from day one!
- Private health insurance.
- Life insurance.
- Generous holiday.
- WFH stipend when company requires WFH due to pandemic.
- Days Off for Mental Health & Wellbeing.
- Development Reimbursement Program.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Location: Plymouth or Bristol based OR Remote, with occasional trips for company meetings.